February 11, 2017

Yummiest Chocolate Cookies Ever

If you are looking for a quick and easy recipe-look no further.
If you are looking for quick, easy, AND THE BEST CHOCOLATE cookie recipe EVER-here ya go!

My friend always treated us with these fantastic chocolate cookies when she would come over.  They were literally the best cookies I've ever tasted! 
I finally decided to try my hand at making them and now we are addicted. lol
It only takes 3 ingredients!  THREE!!!!!

1 box chocolate cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 Cup vegetable oil
Bake 325 for 8-10 minutes

That's it!

Mix the three ingredients to get sort of like a thick brownie consistency.
Put small spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.  Because of the vegetable oil, the cookies sort of form perfectly into these little dollops.
Bake for about 8 minutes to ensure they are super soft all over...10 minutes for them to still be soft in the middle, but have a little harder perimeter.
I like them all being chocolate, but my kids and hubby love adding peanut butter.  So, I make half the batch with peanut butter chips.
Bake them the exact same way...325 for 8-10 minutes...8 minutes for more of an overall soft cookie.


Told ya it would be the easiest recipe ever!
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...