February 14, 2012

Valentines Day Foods for Kids

Last year I made a Valentines day themed meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  I think I had as much fun making them for the kiddos as they had eating them. 

On the menu:
Breakfast:  Heart shaped pancakes (I used a heart cookie cutter to execute the perfect shape out of a regular pancake)  and strawberries with whipped cream (not pictured)


Lunch:  Heart shaped grilled cheese & tomato soup


Dinner:  Heart Pizza

(All served on Valentines place mats I made out of cardstock and clear page protectors.)

I'm still thinking of things to do for this year Valentines Day to make it special for the kids.  I picked up a few goodies at Walmart.  Now, it's just planning the menu. 
What will you be doing to make this day of celebrating love for one another special?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...